Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ahh...Failure

Sighs...global homework is piling up. I have an essay do tomorrow it was assigned today, then a project due Wednesday then another essay due on Thursday. Arghhs...for everyone that thinks global is easy you guys make me feel so dumb, since I totally suck in global. I blame my old social studies teachers who either were too easy or couldn't teach.

And that isn't the only thing that I'm a failure at. I have problems saying Hi. Seriously...its hard for me to say Hi to people that I haven't talk to for a while. And it seems awkward to say Hi to a guy you haven't talk for a mad long time. I mean its just all of a sudden, considering all the other times I never said Hi and notice the person being there and now all of a sudden saying Hi. Its like totally weird. Also its like what would you say afterwards, or will there just be awkward silence where you just stare at each other.

Math test was okay. But I feel like if I felt like it was easy, I most likely did really bad on it. Since every time I find a test easy I end up failing up, but for tests that I think I failed I do like good on. Its so weird. ><

1 comment:

Connie said...

Dejavu much? I feel like I've read this before xD!

Omg, I have two essays due tomorrow >_< I need help with the Bio Lab essay shit too... Then there's ddp; I'm so lost...

Ah yes, the opposition of the universe. Always follow your first choice is what people say.

Hi. :]