Wednesday, December 3, 2008

DDP/English/Bio.

Sighs...80 on my Evolution of a Product desgin. I think that is okay...although I could do better, but yet..considering that I was doing my project pretty much the day before its due I guess the grade is okay, since our teacher is kind of hard with the grading and all.

Other than that, English omg...We're suppose to come up with a skit on the book Of Mice and Men. Our script is due tomorrow even though we were told about the skit two days ago. We barely had anytime to talk about it. So my group is craming tonight on aim. Sighs...I wish he would give us more time but no no, its like only 3 days to write a script and he expects it to be really good. Then tomorrow there is also a voc. test for english, and the day afterwards a 100 question test on Of Mice and Men.

Then there is bio. where we are really behind, and our teacher has been absent for about 3 days. Sighs...I will fail the bio. regents thanks to her, and now I'm debating on if I should watch tv or finish my homework.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I don't even know what I got on the Evolution project. I probably failed cause my presentation was so shitty. I also did like 3/4 of the project because I ended up agreeing to partner up with a fucktard. I had to do another powerpoint; on a field of engineering. My presentation went badly too and I barely did anything for the powerpoint >< My partner ended up doing most of it and I felt bad---I didn't learn anything on architecture from it.

English... We talk... about karma and the universe. I'm not getting anything. I'm not learning anything.

Biology. I'm definitely gonna fail. I don't get shit and the only reason why I pass is I cram and memorize everything before the exam (and since bio is last period, try to get some answers out of people who already had him). Man, I remember back in 6th grade when everything on life science was so easy to understand. WTF went wrong with science and me :[