Monday, December 15, 2008

Tired

Sighs...this is feeling like a long week. I mean its only monday, the week just started, and I already want it to end. I mean, next week is finally the beginning of Christmas Vacation. Ughs...time is passing by so slowly, and when you actually want it to pass slowly it doesn. >< I feel dead...stupid global project took me about a hour and I'm still not done. Well its due on wedensday, so at least I got a headstart on it. But I still need to put on pictures, since it looks mad plain just a black board, with loads of pink.

Christmas shopping =________= I hate it. I mean I have no idea what to get people for christmas. So I'm just planning to buy those Hershy Kisses(small verison) and give it to a bunch of people that I know. Ughs...my head is hurting and I still have to study DDP.

No comments: